Designed around the principle of Oscillating Kinetic Energy (OKE), BandBell Bars are unique, hand-made 80" barbells that weigh 6LB. each – yet can handle weights in excess of 300LB. For rehab, prehab, CrossFit, strength building and functional training programs, this is your one-of-a-kind, go-to apparatus.
The BandBell “Bamboo” Bar
The original BandBell Bar, nicknamed the “Bamboo Bar”, is actually made from hardened ash wood with a composite resin center section scientifically engineered for maximum flexibility and durability. It is optimized to conduct OKE from weighted bands directly to the shoulders, elbows, biceps and lower back to enhance muscle stabilization that promotes healthier joint function. The horizontal Safety-Slots on each end of the Bar help to keep bands firmly in place during high-energy exercises like biceps curls, rear delt pulls and seated good mornings. Physical Therapists approve of the slots, as well, because of their geometric balance and concern for patient safety.
The Earthquake Bar
As the Bamboo Bar grew in popularity, some lifters began using it more without the Safety-Slots. In fact, what they were calling for was a BandBell Bar that could hold a lot of bands and a lot of weight, all at the same time. Enter the Earthquake Bar!
The Earthquake Bar was specially designed to hold a huge amount of weight and can be setup in a multitude of ways with bands and weights. Instead of safety slots, it has two-inch grooves cut into the wood to channel and grip the bands as the Bar bends radically under super-heavy weight. Use it for squats, bench, deadlifts, etc. This design works perfectly for CrossFit, high-performance & functional athletes, powerlifters, bodybuilders and general workout programs because it has the unique capability of teaching perfect form however it’s used.
Bandbell Strap-n-Hook & Anchor Loader Kit Includes:
(1) Strap-n-Hook Pair: This durable connector is designed to bridge the gap between the high-kinetic output of latex bands and low-kinetic set-ups that allow for better bar control at any weight. Takes away the need to add/change bands during a workout.
(1) Anchor Loader Pair: Solid steel loading system that works with the Strap-n-Hook or conventional latex bands. Puts out plenty of kinetic energy while still helping to improve bar control via a perfect balance of weight and movement. 100 LB load capacity.
BandBell Bar Specifications (Applies to Both Bars):
- Made in America
- Materials: Hardened Ash Wood & Durable Composite Resin
- Length: 80"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 6LB
- Distance between collars: 54"
- Loading Capacity: 300LB+
- Weights and Bands not included
- Applications: Rehab, Prehab, Balance, Flexibility, Range of Motion, Endurance Training, and more
See More: Specialty Bars Available from Rogue
See Also: The Bandbell E-Maxx Bar