Casio G-Shock GA140BMC-1A
This version of the G-Shock GA-140 series is a dual digital/analog design inspired by modern Tokyo street scenes. A jet black resin case combines with neon-esque color accents and an LED display to create a sports watch that’s both fashionable and tough.
Like the entire line of Casio G-Shock watches, the GA140BMC-1A is specifically engineered for all-weather, high-intensity use, with quality mineral glass and a shock resistant / 200m water resistant / magnetic resistant construction.
A range of additional custom programmable features includes 29 world time zone settings, a 1/1000-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, and a full auto-calendar to 2099.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Durable resin band and case: 55 × 51.2 × 16.9mm, 72g
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- Dual Analog + Digital Display - LED Light
- 1/1000th Second Stopwatch with Speed Indicator
- 29 World Time Zones
- 5 Daily Alarm settings
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Mach indicator: speed exceeding 1225 units/hr
- Battery Life: 2 years on CR1220
- Color: Black with neon color accents
See More: Sports Watches Available from Rogue