GORUCK Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0
Equipped to hold a 20 LB or 30 LB Ruck Plate® (sold separately), the Ruck Plate Carrier™ 2.0 introduces a new streamlined design that can be worn high and tight on your back for natural stability and easier breathing. These weight vest alternatives are made from an ultra-durable 1000D Cordura with an EVA foam padding for extra ergonomic lumbar support.
Available in black or coyote brown, the RPC 2.0 also comes in several size options (see the Fit Guide below).
Other key features of the Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0 include:
- Zero Skin Irritation: All-new 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA® on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps is less abrasive, allowing athletes to train shirtless or in a sports bra without dealing with abrasiveness and irritation.
- Increased Top Lid and Strap Padding: Adds protection for bear crawls and burpees.
- 1050D Ballistic CORDURA® Bottom Panel: For extra reinforcement when dropped.
- Padded Hook-and-Loop Plate Pocket: Keeps Ruck Plates secure, high on the back, even when you’re upside down.
- Removable/Adjustable Training Sternum Strap: Keeps the RPC secure without constricting breath or movement; adjustable by the MOLLE on the straps.
- Streamlined & Easy to Clean: No spacer mesh, no zippers, no extra straps, and no extra MOLLE. Just a clean design that can be spray cleaned with a hose and hang dried.
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Bottom Panel Material: 1050D Ballistic CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.75"W x 11.75"H - Made for 20LB or 30LB Ruck Plates
- Small Shoulder Strap: 15.9"L x 2.4"W
- Standard Shoulder Strap: 16.8"L x 2.8"W
- Large Shoulder Strap: 18.7"L x 2.8"W
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Color: Black or Coyote Brown
Carrier Fit Guide:
See More: Plate Carriers and Bodyweight Training Gear Available from Rogue