GORUCK Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0
Equipped to hold a 20 LB or 30 LB Ruck Plate® (sold separately), the Ruck Plate Carrier™ 2.0 introduces a new streamlined design that can be worn high and tight on your back for natural stability and easier breathing. These weight vest alternatives are made from an ultra-durable 1000D Cordura with an EVA foam padding for extra ergonomic lumbar support.
Other key features of the RPC 2.0 include:
- Zero Skin Irritation: All-new 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA® on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps is less abrasive, allowing athletes to train shirtless or in a sports bra without dealing with abrasiveness and irritation.
- Increased Top Lid and Strap Padding: Adds protection for bear crawls and burpees.
- 1050D Ballistic CORDURA® Bottom Panel: For extra reinforcement when dropped.
- Padded Hook-and-Loop Plate Pocket Keeps Ruck Plates secure, high on the back, even when you’re upside down.
- Removable/Adjustable Training Sternum Strap: Keeps the RPC secure without constricting breath or movement; adjustable by the MOLLE on the straps.
- Streamlined & Easy to Clean: No spacer mesh, no zippers, no extra straps, and no extra MOLLE. Just a clean design that can be spray cleaned with a hose and hang dried.
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Bottom Panel Material: 1050D Ballistic CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.75"W x 11.75"H - Made for 20LB or 30LB Ruck Plates
- Small Shoulder Strap: 15.9"L x 2.4"W
- Standard Shoulder Strap: 16.8"L x 2.8"W
- Large Shoulder Strap: 18.7"L x 2.8"W
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Color: Black
Carrier Fit Guide:
See More: Plate Carriers and Bodyweight Training Gear Available from Rogue