GORUCK - Rucker
The GORUCK Rucker is a compact daypack for rucking / bodyweight training, equipped with an interior D-Ring and elevated pocket for securely holding 20LB and 30LB Ruck Plates (which are available to add to your order).
Rogue currently offers the Rucker in the following size and color options:
- 20L: Black or Black/Red
- 25L: Black
Both the 20L and 25L size packs are made from ultra-durable and rainproof 1000D CORDURA with silent-pull YKK zippers. They’re equipped with three rows of external MOLLE webbing, multiple accessory storage pockets, Hip Belt compatibility, bottom handles (the 25L pack also has additional side handles), 2x3” Velcro, and a GORUCK patch.
Customers can also opt to add any of the compatible products below to their order:
Seen in Competition at the 2019 Rogue Invitational.
For a larger pack with laptop compartment, see the GORUCK GR-1
- Ruck Plates, Sternum Straps and Padded Hip Plates are Made in the USA
- Military-Grade Rucksack / Backpack / Bodyweight Training Pack
- Volume: 20L or 25L
- 1000D CORDURA construction
- YKK Zippers
- Elevated Ruck Plate pocket to sit high on athlete’s back
- Storage Pockets: 2 internal (one large mesh zippered, one small zippered) + External slant pocket for quick access to small items
Rucking: The Benefits
See More: Packs & Bags Available from Rogue