Hyperice Hypervolt GO
Simple, Portable Percussive Therapy
A smaller, lighter, simplified version of the standard Hypervolt, the cordless Hypervolt GO weighs just 1.5 LBS and comes equipped with a brushless, whisper-quiet 40-watt motor, 2 interchangeable head attachments, and a 18 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The Hypervolt GO can deliver remarkable improvements in recovery and mobility for both seasoned and inexperienced athletes. Optimized for precise self-myofascial release, this vibrating, handheld massage tool is powered by Hyperice’s patented QuietGlide™ technology, with three adjustable speed settings for a customized level of intensity. Use it after a workout at the gym, at home, in the office . . . the silent operation and go-anywhere portability means no limitations.
Over time, the targeted deep tissue massage therapy provided by the Hypervolt GO can help relieve common muscle pain and stiffness, improve range of motion and blood flow, accelerate warmup / recovery, and reduce injury risks down the road.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Vibrating Massaging Tool for Percussive Therapy
- Lightweight (1.5 LBS) and Portable - TSA approved for carry-on
- Brushless high-torque 40 W motor
- Patented QuietGlide™ technology
- 3 speed settings - 30 Hz, 40 Hz, 53 Hz
- 2 interchangeable head attachments
- 18 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Comes with 3 additional plug adapters
- Color: Black
See More: Hyperice Recovery Tools Available from Rogue