Monster Lite Pull-up Spheres
The Monster Lite version of Roguess Pull-Up Spheres will mount easily to any 3" depth tubing with 0.625" diameter holes, making them compatible with our Monster Lite and Infinity Series* rigs and racks. A preferred grip strength tool among rock climbers, gymnasts, and martial artists, these powder-coated, 9-gauge steel Spheres are sold in pairs and available in two sizes: 3" / 5" (any beginner should start at 3" and work their way up).
Add a single set of Pull-Up Spheres to create a challenging new pull-up station or mount a sequenced series to turn your rig into a customized obstacle course. With a thread optimized for a 3" tube depth, these rack accessories can mount to either the side or bottom of any XML-70B or XML-43" crossmember with holes.
*Important: If mounting to an Infinity Series rack or rig, keep in mind that Monster Lite Pull-Up Spheres are optimized for the 3" depth of a 2x3" crossmember/upright.
Monster Lite Pull-Up Spheres Specifications:
- Made in America
- Diamteter options: 3" / 5"
- Sold in Pairs
- 9-gauge Steel Construction with Black Powdercoat
- Compatible with standard RML-3, RML-4, RML-6 Power Racks and Monster Lite Rigs with XML-70 Beam or 43" Monster Lite crossmembers
- Thread optimized for 3" depth tubing of a crossmember/upright with 0.625" diameter holes
- For safety reasons, any rack should be securely fastened to the ground before using Pull-Up Spheres
See Also: Monster Pull-Up Spheres