PRO Replacement Cables
Worn cable? Get a new one.
PRO Replacement Cables are specifically designed to work with the Rogue PRO Jump Ropes.
Cables come in 120" lengths, but you can easily custom cut them to your preferred length. You can also select your preferred cable width from the options in the order menu. Available bare cable diameters include 3.2mm (standard for the Pro Aluminum Rope), 2.3mm, and 1.8mm. Each cable comes with it's own set of bushings depending on the width of the cable selected.
What’s Included with Your Replacement Cable
- (1) 10 foot Cable with swaged end
- (1) End cap
- (1) Set (Adjustable) screws*
- (1) Set of additional bushings (2mm, 3mm, or 4mm bushing depending on cable width)
*Note: Customers can also separately purchase a 5-pack of Adjustable Screws. This 5 Pack does NOT qualify for the 3 Free shipping deal.
Instructions for Replacing Your Cable
The PRO Aluminum Jump Rope comes standard with a 3.2mm Polyurethane cable. If you are purchasing a different diameter replacement cable, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Remove handles from old/existing cable
- Pop out existing bushings. Tip: Pinch in flanges then push it through. You can use a small flat head screwdriver to help pry it out.
- Insert new bushings that came with your replacement cable
- Thread new cable through both handles, re-attach set screw and black end cap.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
Note: All cables should be used on a rubberized / smooth surface for optimal long term performance.