Rogue Mono Stand
As the name suggests, the Rogue Mono Stand is the industry’s first all-in-one hybrid of a fully functional squat stand and monolift. This means you get all the benefits of our 3x3”, 11-gauge steel SML-1 Squat Stand—squatting, benching, pressing, front squatting—without having to walk the bar out from the rack. The Mono Stand was designed and refined with insights from powerlifting legend Mark Bell, and it's manufactured at Rogue HQ in Columbus. You won’t find another system like this anywhere else.
How it Works:
When the two 70” uprights on the Mono Stand are in the forward position, your barbell acts as a counter-weight, keeping the uprights titled forward until the bar is lifted off the rack. A set of specially designed sandwich J-cups also pin into place to prevent any unwanted movement while you’re getting into position. Once the bar is lifted, the unlocked uprights safely fall back into a 90-degree position perpendicular with the ground, clearing plenty of space for you to work.
Please Note: Once your movement is done, the uprights must be manually pushed back into forward rack position by a fellow lifter.
The uprights can be securely locked in both the angled and vertical position (using the included detent pins), meaning the Mono Stand can function just as well as a traditional squat stand. As another set-up option, the unit comes with both 30” and 43” crossmembers for the base, giving users the choice of lifting at the standard 43” squat stand width, or—for those who prefer to go wide with their hands on squats—the 30” width.
Important: The Mono Stand includes floor mounting feet and MUST be securely bolted to the floor for use, with no exceptions.
- Manufactured in Columbus, OH, USA
- First Squat Stand–Monolift hybrid on the market
- (2) 70” Monster Lite Fall-Away Uprights: 3x3” 11-gauge steel, 5/8” holes in Westside pattern
- (1) Set of Specially Designed Sandwich J-Cups
- (2) 43” Crossmembers with holes
- (2) 30” Crossmembers with holes
- (4) Detent Pins
- Overall Height: 78”
- Footprint: 86” x 57”
- Unit Ships Disassembled. 5/8” hardware (and 1” bolt for pivot point) included standard. Floor mount hardware NOT included - can be added separately to your order.
Rogue SML-1 Squat Stand