Monster Safety Strap System 2.0
The updated design of Rogue’s Monster Safety Strap Hangers makes them even easier to adjust, with full compatibility across all Monster Series racks and rigs.
The Monster Strap Safety System 2.0 features a 3” wide, heavily reinforced nylon strap that’s safety-rated for over 10,000 lbs. Each adjustable strap is secured to a set of brackets, which are manufactured from 5/16” thick formed steel and equipped with a 1” diameter pin. As an advantage over standard pin/pipe and flip-down safety systems, the front and back ends of the strap hangers can be mounted at different heights. This provides the option of positioning the strap at an uneven angle-- forcing a dropped bar to roll safely away from an athlete on a missed lift. The nylon material of the strap is also more forgiving on a bar than a steel alternative.
Note: The bolts do not need to be removed in order to adjust the height of the strap hangers.
Monster Safety Strap Hanger Sets are available in three depths (43”, 30”, 24”), so there’s a system that matches the dimensions of any Monster Series unit.
- Compatible ONLY with Rogue Monster Series rigs/racks
- Strap: 3” Wide Reinforced Nylon, rated for 10,000 lbs
- Steel Brackets: 5/16” thick, 1” diameter pin
- Optimized for quick, easy adjustments
- Ends can be mounted at different heights
- Won’t scuff/damage bars
- Includes 3 pieces of UHMW plastic to help protect your uprights
- Depth Options: 43” (109cm), 30” (76cm), 24” (61cm)
See Also: Safety Strap System for Rogue Monster Lite Racks/Rigs