Rogue Nylon Belt
Made from a simple but stylish 1.5” wide nylon webbing, the Rogue Nylon Belt is cut and sewn in Columbus, Ohio, and available here in five color options—black, blue, red, desert tan, and ranger green. Each belt measures 50” in length and is designed to be trimmed to fit any body type. Whether you need a practical, durable belt for blue collar work, a casual option for the weekend, or even something to pair with dress pants, this design offers unique versatility and comfortable, custom tightening.
The buckle on the Rogue Nylon Belt is made from 0.125” thick stainless steel and features laser-cut Rogue branding. After it’s laser cut, the buckle is tumbled for a worn-in, non-sharp finish, and is finally sent to the Rogue sewing department, where it’s carefully hand-sewn to the nylon webbing. The inside of the webbing includes a sewn-on Rogue logo and a Made in the USA tag.
- Handmade in Columbus, OH, USA
- Nylon Webbing Construction: 1.5” width, 50” length
- Can be trimmed for custom fit
- Buckle: 0.125” thick stainless steel with Rogue branding
- Color Choices: Black, Blue, Red, Desert Tan, Ranger Green