Rogue SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope 2.0
Quality Craftsmanship, Handmade in the USA
The Rogue SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope is the high-performance, adjustable jump rope of choice for athletes, trainers, and gym owners who demand the best. Made in the USA using aircraft-grade aluminum and a 3/32" red-coated speed cable, Version 2.0 of the SR-2 also introduces a high-speed, ball-bearing swivel design, allowing the rope to move seamlessly in any direction.
The exterior of the tapered handles has been updated, as well, and includes a sandblast textured spindle with a fine, knurl-textured grip. Both of the 6.75” handles feature a built-in, laser-cut Rogue logo endcap in white.
All in-stock orders made before 3pm ship the same day, and you can follow your order—be it an individual or bulk shipment—from our warehouse to your door, using the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
When it comes to quality construction, blazing speed, and a smooth spin, the SR-2 Ballistic Speed Rope knows few rivals. Get your double unders up, hit new PRs, then come back and do it again tomorrow.
- Made in America
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- NEW Bearing Swivel for omnidirectional movement
- NEW Tapered Handle Design: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Sandblast texture finish
- Handle Length: 6.75”
- NEW Grip: Fine Knurl Texture, 0.875" diameter
- Cable: 120" Coated 3/32" speed cable.
- Adjustable end
- NEW Laser-cut Rogue caps
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
See Also: The Short Handle SR-2S Speed Rope 2.0
Browse More Speed Ropes Available from Rogue