Rogue SR-3 Beaded Jump Rope
The beaded version of the Rogue SR-3 features the same bushing design and rotating, tapered handle as the standard model, with the addition of durable PVC beads along the length of the 10 ft. stainless steel cable.
A great tool for beginners, beaded jump ropes add a small amount of weight to a speed cable, giving the user a better feel for the movement and rhythm of the rope as he/she trains.
The hand grips of the Beaded SR-3 are made from a glass-filled, nylon resin (nearly indestructible) and include Rogue branding. The full handle length is 6.75", with a diameter of 0.875" tapering down to 0.5" at the spindle.
The included speed cable is adjustable on one end with one fixed swaged end. Our exclusive replacement cables (also available for purchase on this page) offer adjustability at both ends, so you won’t need to remove all the beads in order to get the handles back on.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed by 3PM ship the same day. The Rogue Shipping System allows you to track your order from the time you place it to the time it hits your door. Order today, track today.
- 120" Stainless Steel Cable with PVC Beads (Black and Red color)
- Bushing Design
- Handle Length: 6.75"
- Standard Cable: One adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Replacement Cable (sold separately): Adjustable on both ends
- Hand Grips: Indestructible Glass-Filled Nylon Resin, Black
- Tapered handle, 0.5" spindle to 0.875" diameter base, Rogue branding
- Recommend use on rubber or non-abrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
See More: Jump Ropes Available from Rogue