Rogue SR-3L Long Handle Bushing Speed Rope
The SR-3L is the Long Handle version of Rogue’s classic bushing speed rope, adding nearly an inch and a half to the user’s wingspan. The handgrips are made from a durable nylon resin and have the same 0.875" diameter (Handgrip) as the standard SR-3 rope.
With a reliable, smooth spin to rival most bearing ropes, the SR-3L can handle a wide range of training programs, from beginner to high-performance, max velocity work. The coated speed cable is also built to last. The only thing that will break are your PRs.
- Low friction bushing design
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Tapered Handle: 7.5”
- Handgrip: 0.875" diameter (Handgrip), Glass-filled Nylon Resin, Rogue branding
- Cable: 120" Red Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws