Rogue Stubby Axle
Deceptively Simple Grip Training
Featuring the same over-sized 1.9” outside diameter as the standard Rogue Axle, the Stubby Axle is two feet shorter (5’ vs. 7’)—with 8” of loadable sleeve length and a condensed 43” between the collars. This creates a challenging, change-of-pace fat bar, and another excellent option for building better wrist and grip strength without deviating much from your regular lifting regimen.
The Rogue Stubby Axle has been battle tested in competition at the Reebok CrossFit Games, and includes our signature black powder coat finish for a firm, comfortable grip.
IMPORTANT: Some standard barbell collars may not work on this specialty bar. We recommend using either the Rogue HG Axle Collars or the OSO Axle Collars.
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 1.9"
- Rogue Signature Black Powder Coat Finish for increased grip
- 1.5” sch. 80 pipe construction
- Overall Length: 5' (the regular Rogue Axle is 7')
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 8”
- Distance Between Collars 43"