RPM Speed Rope 3.0
Now Available in Multiple Color Options
The exclusive, Rogue-branded RPM Speed Rope 3.0 introduces even more feats of precision engineering to upgrade one of the premier jump ropes in the industry—built for both the highest levels of competition and the daily grind.
The Session model of the RPM 3.0 rope includes machined aluminum handles that are knurled for a firm grip and available in your choice of several colorways (Black, Steel Blue, and Chili Pepper Red). A new anchor disc and friction-reducing oilite bushing design ensure smooth dual axis rotation and maximum efficiency, while the standard 12-foot coated cable is strong enough for use on a wide variety of surfaces. The rope is also compatible with RPM’s bare steel cables and locking set screws (not included).
As an additional new feature, the RPM Speed Rope 3.0 has a fully redesigned head with chamfered cable exit points, reducing stress on the cable and extending its life—even when used for daily, high intensity training.
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Precision machined 100% Aluminum Handles with Rogue branding and standard knurling for maximum durability and reliable grip
- NEW Color Options: Black, Steel Blue, Chili Pepper Red
- Standard Clear Coated Cable – 12’ (adjustable)
- Anti-friction Technology with Oilite Bushing Design for smooth, efficient spin
- Patented Dual Axis Rotation, keeping handles on the end of the rope and stopping torque build-up
- Applications: Faster double-unders, triple-unders and lower WOD times
- Includes Microfiber carrying bag
- Compatible with bare steel cables and locking set screws (not included)
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue