RPM Speed Rope 4.0
Now Available in Multiple Color Options
The exclusive, Rogue-branded RPM Session Rope 4.0 introduces even more feats of precision engineering to upgrade one of the premier jump ropes in the industry—built for both the highest levels of competition and the daily grind.
Available in several color options, the Session 4.0 is lighter in weight than past models, and comes equipped with a new dual bearing system for smoother rotations along with a reinforced stem for added strength. These features—combined with RPM’s knurled aluminum handles, adjustable 12 ft. coated cable, and patented torque-reducing Dual Axis Rotation—create a workhorse speed rope that’s comfortable to use and reliably durable even under multi-athlete, high-intensity reps.
The Session Speed Rope 4.0 is currently available from Rogue with your choice of Black, Steel Blue, or Chili Pepper Red handles each featuring Rogue branding in white. A microfiber carry bag is included for easy transport and storage, and optional bare steel replacement cables can be ordered a la carte from the options menu.
For other jump ropes check out the RPM Competition Rope 4.0
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Precision machined 100% Aluminum Handles with Rogue branding and standard knurling for maximum durability and reliable grip
- Handle Color Options: Black, Steel Blue, or Chili Pepper Red
- Standard Clear Coated Cable – 12’ (adjustable)
- Patented Dual Axis Rotation, keeping handles on the end of the rope and stopping torque build-up
- NEW Dual Bearing System creates smoother, freer spin
- NEW Reinforced Stem improves overall strength
- Reduced overall weight from past models
- Applications: Faster double-unders, triple-unders and lower WOD times
- Includes Microfiber carrying bag
- Compatible with bare steel cables and locking set screws (not included)
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue