SR-1 ROGUE BEARING SPEED ROPE
Available in various colors
Built with a six inch, rotating handle for sure grip, the Rogue SR-1 is capable of unbeatable speed. The bearing system allows for top-end revolutions and the coated cable adds speed and durability. It's built to last, the only thing that will break are your records.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes Here
- Handle Length: 6.75"
- Cable: 120" Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Indestructible Glass-Filled Nylon Resin Rogue Handgrip
- Tapered handle, 1/2" spindle to 5/8" diameter base
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3mm - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws
Fast Rogue Shipping
You can follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
See More: SR Series Jump Ropes Available from Rogue
How to Trim the SR-1 Rope Length