The SR-3S is the Rogue take on the classic non bearing speed rope. The SR-3S has a 4.75", rotating handle for sure grip. The handle has a smaller diameter and is shorter than the SR-3 rope and is ideal for athletes with smaller hands. The Rogue SR-3S is great for affiliates who need one do it all type of rope.
This bushing rope spins smoother than any other bushing system on the market.
- Low friction bushing design
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Cable: 120" Red Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Indestructible Glass-Filled Nylon Resin Rogue Handgrip
- Tapered handle, 0.5" spindle to 0.625" diameter base
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3MM - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3MM Adjustable Screws
How to Trim the SR-1 Rope Length